Best Propane Company in North Granby, CT
Contact Fuel Services Today
To order propane for your home or business in North Granby, CT, contact our office at 413-532-3500 or toll-free at 1-888-574-2582 today. Have a general question for us that does not require emergency assistance? Please feel free to email email@example.com or use our website’s convenient contact form, and we’ll be in contact with you soon!
BECOME A CUSTOMER
Commercial Propane Delivery in North Granby, CT
Fuel Services is proud to deliver propane to many of North Granby, CT’s local businesses. Versatile in application, propane can be used to power farming equipment, industrial machinery, restaurant stove ranges, and more. We supply LP gas to commercial accounts big and small throughout our Western MA and Northern CT service area. Power your business’s most important equipment with reliable propane.
- Construction Equipment
- Agricultural Equipment (Grain Dryers, Flame Weed Control, Irrigation Engines)
- Manufacturing Machinery
- Heating Systems in Housing Facilities
- Restaurant Gas Ranges
OPEN A COMMERCIAL ACCOUNT
Why Choose Propane?
Homeowners in our area choose this energy option for its longstanding history of efficiency, affordability, and convenience. Power nearly all of your indoor and outdoor appliances with one versatile fuel! You can count on propane to fuel your heating system, cooking stove, clothes dryer, BBQ grill, and so much more.
Trust Fuel Services for Propane Service
Homeowners and business owners in North Granby, CT can count on propane to keep warm during the winter and to power a wide range of appliances throughout the year. If you live in North Granby, CT, trust your propane delivery needs to Fuel Services, the leading fuel delivery company in the region. In addition to always-competitive gas prices, count on the Fuel Services team for professional customer service, timely delivery, and expert assistance when you need it.
Propane Safety Tips for North Granby, CT Homeowners
To keep your North Granby, CT home safe from season to season, it is critical that you take a look at this information.
Understanding Your LP Gas Storage Tank
Have you familiarized yourself with the general functions of your propane tank? It is extremely important to know how to read your tank gauge and turn off your gas supply. Regularly monitoring your propane tank levels will help avoid the risk of running out of fuel.
Educating Your Family Members
Make sure all members of your household understand propane safety precautions. This includes proper measures for storage, like keeping flammable items clear from your heating system, and proper handling of propane cylinders, like your grill tank. Never store propane cylinders inside any enclosed building. Establish a family evacuation plan with clear instructions and a meeting point to keep everyone safe in the event of a leak.
Taking Care of All Gas-Burning Appliances
Schedule regular maintenance from Fuel Services for your heating system and propane-powered appliances. This will promote safe, unobstructed operation and improve fuel efficiency. Keep an eye on the flame in your gas-range stove. If it burns yellow instead of blue, that can indicate an issue with your burner inlet. For more information on propane safety, click here.
Residential Propane Delivery in North Granby, CT
Keeping your home and family safe is our top priority at Fuel Services. This is why we share household propane safety information with our customers every chance we get. Along with keeping your safety in mind, we strive to make sure that all of our residential customers’ homes are comfortable, that gas-fueled appliances are always operating efficiently, and that options are available for every budget. Did you know that all of these home appliances can run on propane?
- Central Heating Systems
- Water Heaters
- Cooking Stoves
- Clothes Dryers
- Gas Fireplaces
- BBQ Grills
- Outdoor Kitchens
- Outdoor Lighting
- Pool & Spa Heaters
OPEN A RESIDENTIAL ACCOUNT
How to Lower Energy Costs in North Granby, CT
Ordering propane from a local energy provider with special deals and competitive pricing is an easy way to lower your heating bills. But what about other energy-saving tips throughout the seasons? If you live in North Granby, CT, check out the following tips.
Save Money in Winter
- Did you know that scheduling a tune-up of your heating system just once a year can reduce your fuel consumption each winter? Request a tune-up here.
- Do you know the age of your current boiler or furnace? If it’s more than 15 years old, or if you are noticing more and more repairs being needed, upgrading to a new high-efficiency system can lower fuel costs and improve comfort.
Save Money in Summer
- If you have a central air conditioning system, be sure to replace its filter monthly during the warmer months to lower energy consumption by as much as 15%.
- During the summer, cooling your home with an energy-efficient air conditioning system will help save you money and keep your home more comfortable. Choose a model with a SEER (seasonal energy efficiency ratio) of 16 or higher for best results.
Save Money All Year Long
- Looking for ways to save money in all four seasons? It’s easy with a programmable thermostat. This device will work seamlessly with your central heating and cooling equipment.
- Have your water heater checked out at the same time as your other HVAC equipment tune-ups to improve its efficiency and produce more readily available hot water when you need it.
Keep year-round energy costs low and HVAC equipment running safely with routine maintenance from the local company you know and trust: Fuel Services.
SAVE MONEY IN NORTH GRANBY, CT